Tuesday Tips: 5 Things to Look for on a Company’s Website
- Company overview. Learn and research the services, customers, and products offered through the organization.
- Employer brand. Companies will showcase employee testimonials, benefits, and other highlights to show why they’re great places to work.
- Events calendar. Networking is still the best way to find employment so save the dates for industry forums, trade shows, and job fairs.
- Company in the news. Find links and read stories about the company and bring up recent articles to impress during an interview.
- Leadership team. Learn about who is at the helm of the organization and their vision for the company.
This entry was posted in Latest News
. Bookmark the permalink