Tuesday Tips: 5 Things Every Job Description Needs to Contain
- Heading information. Includes the job title, pay range, and hours.
- Job objective. Lists the responsibilities of key tasks as well as relationship criteria with customers and coworkers.
- States the necessary education, experience, training, and skills.
- Special demands. Include any special conditions to the job such as travel demands, heavy lifting, or prolonged standing.
- Job duties. Should identify the tasks that comprise 90-95 percent of the work being done.
This entry was posted in Latest News
. Bookmark the permalink