Tuesday Tips: 5 Times to Send a ‘Thank You’ Note During a Job Search
- After a telephone interview. Doing this will help maintain a positive first impression.
- After the face-to-face interview. Doing this extends the interview and is an opportunity to remind them why you are the right person for the job.
- After a networking meeting. Doing this will keep your contacts actively searching for potential companies looking to hire.
- After a successful interview. Be sure to include everyone involved that helped you along the way to landing your new job.
- After an unsuccessful interview. Not all new hires work out so avoid burning bridges and let them know that if they need your services in the future, you’re ready.
This entry was posted in Latest News
. Bookmark the permalink