- After a telephone interview. Doing this will help maintain a positive first impression.
- After the face-to-face interview. Doing this extends the interview and is an opportunity to remind them why you are the right person for the job.
- After a networking meeting. Doing this will keep your contacts actively searching for potential companies looking to hire.
- After a successful interview. Be sure to include everyone involved that helped you along the way to landing your new job.
- After an unsuccessful interview. Not all new hires work out so avoid burning bridges and let them know that if they need your services in the future, you’re ready.
W-2 information will be available online in the Employee Portal on 1/31/2019