Tuesday Tips: 5 Ways to Give Back During a Job Search
- Share information. It takes very little effort to pass on an informational article that may provide insight into the type of job you are looking to land.
- Expand the network. Provide an introduction for a new networking connection in person or on LinkedIn.
- Send a thank you note. This small but positive gesture will keep your contacts actively searching for you.
- Give leads. After you land a job and you know someone who is still looking, keep that person in mind when positions open in your company. Click here to learn about the St. Louis Staffing Employee Referral Program.
- If you don’t get the job, recommend someone else. The main tenet of networking is to provide help before expecting it.
This entry was posted in Latest News
. Bookmark the permalink