Tuesday Tips: 5 Tips for Job Searching During the Holidays
- Make the most of less competition. Typically job applications slow down around this time of year so you will have less competition for the openings you find.
- Be flexible with your schedule. Companies may have limited interviewing slots available because of the vacation schedules of those involved in the hiring process.
- Be proactive but patient. Even though it may take a bit longer to hear back, you should still follow up politely after an interview to reiterate your interest.
- Make the most of holiday gatherings. Networking is critical so make a point of mentioning your job search to anyone you meet.
- Don’t let a job rejection ruin your holidays. Rejections are a normal part of a job search so let one interfere with your holiday spirit.
This entry was posted in Latest News
. Bookmark the permalink